We are excited about your interest in leading a mission trip with Baylor Missions this year!
The deadline for proposals is August 1, 2022 for Fall/Winter trips and Sept. 1, 2022 for Spring Break and May Minimester teams. Our staff is here to help you every step of they way!
LET'S GET STARTED!
To access the Global Missions Proposal portal, visit BearQuest (accessible to Baylor F/S only). (Start a Request>Domestic/International Travel>Mission Trip Proposal)
Please review the BearQuest Video Tutorial before starting!
- You can work on trip proposals in sections & come back later to finish by returning to the website above, clicking on "My Tasks" and clicking the green gear next to your proposal to edit. (NOTE: if 2 leaders, 1 F/S fill out on behalf of the team. Unfortunately, the system doesn’t have a collaborative feature)
- If you are a student leader for a student organization trip, contact Missions for a template and sample, so you can assist your faculty sponsor in filling out the online forms since you won't have access.
- Reminder: Please consult your supervisor, and inform your department head and dean prior to submitting your trip proposal. Once you submit your proposal, BearQuest will AUTOMATICALLY send email approval requests to the following individuals:
- Your Chair or Dept. Head
- Your Dean
- The Office of the Provost (if for academic credit)
- Assistant Dean of Spiritual Life
- Vice Provost for Global Engagement
- Vice President for Student Life
- University President Linda Livingstone (if high travel risk)
- Please follow-up with your departmental leadership to confirm that they understand they will have to approach your proposal. If they do not approve it, your trip’s approval will be delayed.
Proposals must be submitted by the team leader in the BearQuest system by the deadline to be considered for the travel window.
We understand that new systems are always a little tricky, so please let us know how we can help you along the way!
Our team is available to work through your proposal together before the submission deadline. If you have any issues, questions, or advice we're here to help via phone, email, or in person!